Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Hello world!

Okay, I have just jumped both feet into the Twenty-First Century! I have a BLOG. Oh, God shoot me now. Seriously, I am doing this for two reasons. The first is that in my "new job" I need, as the in house graphic designer/web guy, to build a blog for the company. So here I am, learning yet another form of social marketing. Oh, I have a My Space that I never visit nor do I update it. I have a Facebook, that is actually kinda fun. I don't have several thousand "Friends", crap; I don't even know a thousand people!

The second reason I now have a BLOG is to talk about piping, bag piping. I will, when the mood hits me, put down my thoughts on piping in general, the trends in piping, the good the bad and yes even the ugly of piping. I will post things that I have seen and done while piping or watching others pipe.

I will also talk about teaching piping as I do that as well. Will from time to time talk about products I use or have tried and rate them.

I will also allow reader comments, I will as long as they don't get tiresome.

Okay, that's it foir now. Stay tuned for more. Like I said, when ther mood hits me.

1 comment:

  1. Cool! I'm still waiting for the GT Mackie "Hare Mail" trick!

    ReplyDelete